PROGIRA® plan advanced
PROGIRA® academy provides an advanced user training course for PROGIRA® plan users.
This advanced user training course provides advanced knowledge on using the PROGIRA® plan software solution for professional network an frequency planning. We also cover a number of ArcGIS features wich are useful in the planning process. After completing this course, delegates will have in-depth knowledge of features and calculation procedures used in the software. The course can also be tailored to fit the needs of Your organisation.
Duration: 5 days
Target groups: Operators and broadcast planning engineers .
Prerequisities: PROGIRA® plan basic training course and experience from professional usage of the software
Participants: Up to 20 people
Location: At Your premises or at PROGIRA premises
Lecturers: A professional user of PROGIRA® plan
The course covers the following subjects:
- Advanced ArcGIS Desktop usage
- Creation of data geographical data configurations
- Data structure for larger projects
- Advanced linking of projects
- Presentations in ESRI ArcGis
- Insight into summations for SFNs
- Gap filler- how can it be planned in practice
- Frequency planning- in depth use of functionality
- Network verification- adopting the field strength prediction model
- Radio link
- Efficient use of ProgiraPlan