Reliable geographical databases and other datadases such as population and building data is very important to get high-quality network plans. PROGIRA® will help you understand what is required by the geographical databases in order to be able to make a reliable broadcast network plan.
What we do
If you are a Network Operator
- How do you obtain the digital cartography that is needed for planning and visualization of my terrestrial networks?
- How can your currently used digital cartography be integrated into PROGIRA software tools?
- How can your business benefit from the unique solution, and the added values that is the result of this, to use a radio network planning tool that collaborates with the world leading supplier of GIS software – ESRI’s ArcGIS?
Other customer categories are Associations, Broadcasters, Consulting Companies, Frequency Adminstration, Investment Companies, Suppliers and System Integrators.
The main product PROGIRA® plan is the most advanced GIS suite on the market, as being powered by ESRI ArcGIS.
01. Strategic consulting
Examples of completed assignments:
- Integration of population density map for the Philippines
- Integration of high resolution (5 m) building data for Hong Kong
PROGIRA®plan is based on the ArcGIS platform by ESRI. The open ArcGIS platform makes it easy to integrate different map formats and to add new applications. The platform enables a holistic approach to your business by offering add-on modules and specific functionality for covering different business phases from market analysis, network planning, engineering and construction, to service and customer care.
Examples of functions in PROGIRA®plan that are boosted by ArcGIS:
- View your geographical data in Google Earth
- Geopraphical analysis and post processing of data bases
- Customised presentations
- Integration of clients currently used maps
- New digital maps for different sources
- Review of map quality
More information can be found on the specific website of ArcGIS.
PROGIRA® offers a number of training courses and seminars. Each course or seminar can be held at your site, at a PROGIRA® site or via virtual meeting sessions. Please contact PROGIRA for further information.
Duration: 5 days