In the shared frequency spectrum you face a number of challenges. We can facilitate the introduction of new frequencies and guide you through the international frequency coordination agreements. Our experts have long-term experience implementing frequency plans that meet the requirements in national and international agreements.
All spotlights are on the latest generation of mobile communications 5G lately and talk about 6G has already emerged. There… Read more
What we do
If you are a Frequency Administration
- How can you regulate the limited radio spectrum to be used as efficiently as possible and in the same time provide the maximum benefit to the users?
- How can the radio spectrum be released in the most efficient way after the analogue switch off?
If you are a Network Operator
How can you verify that our broadcast networks follow agreed rules in the radio license conditions?
- Does your new terrestrial network implementation comply with bilateral agreements?
- Is your new terrestrial network implementation in agreement with the GE06 plan?
- What impacts will the introduction of a new network have on existing networks in neighbouring countries? What limitations are needed? How do you utilize the scarce resource of spectrum optimally?
Other customer categories are Associations, Broadcasters, Consulting Companies, Investment Companies, Suppliers and System Integrators.
Here you see a typical view of interference conformity check.
01. STRATEGIC CONSULTING
04. PROGIRA® ACADEMY
Examples of completed assignments:
- new DTT frequency plan for Malaysia
- GE-06 compatibility calculation for a new network plan for NPO, the Dutch nationwide public broadcaster
PROGIRA® plan is an investment that will help you lower capital expenditures by increasing the accuracy of the planning and roll-out of your radio network. This enables maximum efficiency and usage of your network elements. PROGIRA® plan facilitates your ambition to maintain network coverage at the required level at all times.
- Frequency Plans
- Coverage Maps
- Interference Studies
- SFN Optimization
PROGIRA® offers a number of training courses and seminars. Each course or seminar can be held at your site, at a PROGIRA® site or via virtual meeting sessions. Please contact PROGIRA for further information.
Duration: 5 days
Duration: 5 days
Duration: 4 days
Duration: 3 days