This course provides advanced knowledge on frequency and network planning through the use of software solution PROGIRA® plan. Participants will also learn more features of the ArcGIS platform, useful in the planning process and for creating impactful results. After completing this course, delegates will have in-depth knowledge of features and calculation procedures used in the software. The course can also be tailored to fit the needs of your organisation.
- Advanced ArcGIS Desktop usage
- Creation of data geographical data configurations
- Data structure for larger projects
- Advanced linking of projects
- Presentations in ESRI ArcGis Pro
- Insight into summations for SFNs
- Gap filler- how can it be planned in practice?
- Frequency planning- in depth use of functionality
- Network verification- adopting the field strength prediction model
- Radio links
- Efficient use of ProgiraPlan
- Hands-On Exercises
Contact us to Learn More About the Course
Are you ready for training and development opportunities for tomorrows’ leaders in frequency and network planning?