Attendees receive an update on the current frequency situation with the release of the 700 and 800 MHz UHF frequencies for use by mobile services in focus; potential interference and possible mitigation. Attendees learn about the methods for accessing interference, and the actionable opportunities from the ongoing convergence between broadcast and mobile services.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Digital Dividend overview
- Current frequency usage
- Mobile spectrum requirements vs Broadcast
- Sharing between broadcast and mobile services
- Interference issues
- Methods for accessing interference
- Coordination issues within the GE06 Agreement
- Spectrum efficiently measures
- Convergence broadcast and telecom services
Contact us to Learn More About the Course
Are you ready for training and development opportunities for tomorrow’s leaders in frequency and network planning?