Release Notes Version 7.2
PROGIRA plan Version 7.2.0 release notes
1st October 2020
PROGIRA plan version 7.2 is a major upgrade with many new features and improvements. It has support for the latest ArcGIS version (10.8) and is fully functional in ArcGIS Pro version 2.6. A selection of new features are presented below. Please contact us for complete document on release notes.
Our top features implemented in the release include
- New transmitter interface for better overview of parameters
- The LTE module has the updated E-UTRA frequency bands and support for capacity calculations
- Possibility to verify that your transmitter or transmitter network is compliant with the guidelines/regulations for Human expose to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic fields (license needed)
- Antenna mask viewer – to verify that antenna design is within limits
- Major upgrades of the US FCC coordination procedure for ATSC 3.0
1. Sound settings for Job List
Sound effects are now supported for different actions in the Job List.
2.New transmitter form
The transmitter form has a new look for a better overview of the parameters. Function to create/delete a transmitter has moved to the lower left part.
3. Antenna mask
Support for antenna mask, to verify that your antenna design is within limits
4. Human Exposure
Possibility to verify that your transmitter or transmitter network is compliant with the guidelines/regulations for Human expose to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic fields. The module support both the US Guidelines in “Evaluating Compliance with FCC Guidelines for Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields” in OET65 as well as the “Guidelines from limiting Exposure to Electromagnetic fields (100 kHz to 300 kHz)” from ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection.
5. LTE Capacity
LTE Capacity calculations for different network loads is now supported.
Request for a complete release notes?
Need a Version Upgrade?
Contact us or simply submit a request form.