Release Notes Version 7.3
PROGIRA plan Version 7.3.0 release notes
11th November 2021
The PROGIRA software development team is proud to announce the release of PROGIRA plan Version 7.3.
PROGIRA® plan version 7.3 is a major upgrade with many new features and improvements. It has support for the latest ESRI ArcGIS Desktop version (10.8.1) and is fully functional in ArcGIS Pro version 2.8.3. Please contact us for complete document on release notes.
Our top features implemented in the release include
- Accurately quantify unique contribution of each transmitter in a DTT Single Frequency network
- Latest planning parameters for LTE based 5G Broadcast
- Propagation model ITU-R P.452 which covers frequencies from about 0.1 GHz to 50 GHz
- Possibility to simulate axially symmetrical 3D antenna patterns
- Major upgrades of the Microwave link planning module
- Highly improved performance for the frequency scanning function
1. New planning parameters provider
Planning parameters provider LTE based 5G Broadcast EBU Tech Report 063.
2.Support for GSM/UMTS transmitters
You can now create GSM and UMTS transmitters. In PROGIRA plan settings, the frequency bands for the systems can be defined.
3. ITU-R P.452
ITU-R P.452-16 and ITU-R P.452-17 propagation models have been added. These models covers frequencies from about 0.1 GHz to 50 GHz.
4. Field strength conversions
The following field strength conversions functions are added in this release:
1. Convert to RSRP dBm (RSRP = Reference Signal Received Power)
2. Convert to S/N. Conversion can be made by sensitivity or by thermal noise
3. Convert to dBm
5. Unique contribution of each transmitter in a DTT Single Frequency network
One of the new features in the upgrade is a function to accurately quantify unique contribution of each transmitter in a DTT Single Frequency network, SFN. The new function will work with all DTT systems, such as ATSC 3.0, DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T etc.
Request for a complete release notes?
Need a Version Upgrade?
Contact us or simply submit a request form.