PROGIRA plan Version 7.1.0 release notes
26th February 2020
The PROGIRA software development team is proud to announce the release of PROGIRA plan Version 7.1.
Version 7.1 is a major upgrade which includes the implementation of up to 22 new features, 15 fixes and 6 enhancements. A selection of new features are presented below. Please contact us for complete document on release notes.
Our top features implemented in the release include
- 5G Broadcast module updated according to 3GPP Release 16
- Support for latest ArcGIS version (10.8)
- Compatible with ArcGIS Pro version (2.5)
- Major upgrade of the US FCC coordination procedure
- Support for ITU-R GE06 other services
1. Color settings in antenna diagram
Users can now customize the color display on antenna diagrams for transmitters using mixed polarization in User Settings
2.Drag and drop feature when applying geographic filter
Geographic filter in Data Overview can now be set by dragging a feature layer from Table Of Contents. If the layer contains several features, user will have to specify which feature (OID) to use.
3. Supports relative values in antenna files
PROGIRA® plan now supports antenna format with relative values. The extension is “.antr”. -5
4. ITU-R GEO6
Technical parameters and protection ratios for the compatibility analysis of other primary services with broadcasting services according to ITU-R GE06 chapter 4 to annex 2 is now possible. Other primary services can be created by using the Generic transmitter type.
5. New propagation models implemented
ITU-R P.1812-5 and ITU-R P.1546-6 is now supported.
6. Interference search
Interference search is now possible ‘at noise limited contour’, as well as ‘at site’. This is a setting in many functions such as “Interference Search – Interferers”, “Interference Search – Interfered” and in frequency planning functions: Coverage Contour, Frequency scan and Interference.
7. Field strength at Site 2 (end of profile) has been added as a column in the FS profile table.
8. Users can Set position of Site 2 using Azimuth and Radius settings.
9. Polygon limited mask for area and population coverage analysis
Polygon limited mask can now be set by dragging a feature layer (polygon) from the table of contents. If the layer contains several features, user will have to specify which feature (OID) to use.
10. 5G Braodcast Sum Setup
The 5G Broadcast (FeMBMS) module is now updated with the Numerologies included in the 3GPP Release 16, i.e. the new mode using Cyclic Prefix of 300 µs in combination and 2700 µs symbol time is now included.
11. Terrain Based Coverage Contours
The percentage time wanted setting has been added in the Calculation tab.
Furthermore, the propagation models ITU-R P.1812 and ITU-R P. 526 have been added
What’s New for U.S. Users?
- Able to import transmitter data that has been exported from TVstudy
- FCC Search enables searching for victims based on FCC distance rules.
- “Remove duplicates for single scenario” function is implemented to enable most recent FCC entries used in FCC wizard to create a single scenario.
- Result table has been expanded, information about “Undesired” and column names are changed in accordance with TVStudy.
- Users can select potential victims (culling distances) according to FCC OET69 distances
- Possibility to reduce the initial subset of potential victims found to those which are really affected, using terrain data
- FCC propagation model is now supported
Request for the complete release notes below to learn more about the fixes and enhancements of the latest version.